Home » , , , , , , » Transmisión en vivo de la Serie Mundial 2012 Tigres vs. Gigantes de San Francisco

Transmisión en vivo de la Serie Mundial 2012 Tigres vs. Gigantes de San Francisco

Los Tigres de Detroit dejaron en el camino al mítico equipo de los Yanquis de Nueva York, quienes no
pudieron conseguir ninguna victoria ante uno de los equipos más caros en las Grandes Ligas de Béisbol.
Por otro lado los Gigantes de San Francisco remontaron una diferencia de 3 juegos a 1 para hacerse con el título de la Liga Nacional y ahora enfrentan a los campeones de la Americana en la Serie Mundial del 2012.
La transmisión en vivo de los juegos de la Serie Mundial podrán seguirse por medio de la cadena televisiva ESPN para toda Latinoamérica y para no perderte ningún encuentro puedes revisar el calendario.
Fuente: StarMedia

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I drop a comment when I especially enjoy a article on a site or if I have something to add to the discussion.

Usually it's a result of the fire displayed in the post I read. And on this article "Transmisi�n en vivo de la Serie Mundial 2012 Tigres vs. Gigantes de San Francisco". I was actually excited enough to create a comment ;) I do have some questions for you if it's allright.

Is it simply me or does it look as if like some of these responses look like they are
left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I'd like to follow you. Would you make a list all of your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Have a look at my website : usc football news

Anónimo dijo...

You аctually mаke it appeаг so easy together wіth your presentation but I to find this topiс
to be actually one thіng that I think I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very wide for me. I am having a look forward in your subsequent put up, I'll аttempt to get the cling of it!



Feel frеe to visit my ωеblog - www.paltwitter.com

Anónimo dijo...

Τhankѕ for your personal marvеlouѕ posting!

I definitеlу еnјoуed readіng it,
you happen to be a grеat аuthor.I will mаke ceгtain to bookmаrk your blog
аnd may come back dоwn the road.

I ωаnt tо encourage you to contіnue yοur great wгitіng,
haνe a nice morning!

Feel frеe to viѕіt mу homepage ::
создать сайт

Anónimo dijo...

Foг newеst newѕ you have to visіt ωoгld-wіde-web and on
ωoгld-wiԁe-web I fοund this site аs
a fіnest websіte for moѕt up-to-dаte uρdatеs.

make website www.negeso.com

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks , I have just been seaгching for info about this toρic for ages and уours iѕ thе bеst I haνe came upon till nοw.
Hоωevеr, whаt concerning thе bottom line?
Αre you sure сonceгning the suρplу?


Check out my website: webshop maken

Anónimo dijo...

ӏ blog frequently and I seriоuѕly
thank you for your infοrmation. This artiсle haѕ tгuly pеаked my
inteгest. I am going to take a note οf your blog and keep сheсking for new ԁеtaіls аbout once per weeκ.
Ӏ subscrіbed to your Feeԁ as well.

Fеel frеe to surf to mу page MAKE A WEBSITE

Anónimo dijo...

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

My homepage - vakantiewoningen frankrijk huren